I am a cognitive scientist, trainer, motivational speaker, and Meta-Coach. I have been coaching entrepreneurs, business professionals and executives since 2009 to create remarkable results in their business and professional lives.
I hold a PhD in Psychology, specializing in neuroscience and cognitive science. I love neuroscience and I keep current on the latest research in neuroscience and psychology and am skilled at turning insights from that research into down-to-earth tools to help business professionals become more confident, more motivated, more productive, and better leaders.
With my background, education, and experience (I was a Chartered Professional Accountant for 15 years) I am familiar with both the business world and with the psychology of excellence and achievement. This combination of skills makes me uniquely suited to coach business professionals. I am based in Montreal, Canada and am also a British citizen, so well positioned to work with clients in North America and Europe.
As an Associate Certified Meta-Coach, I help my clients enable their genius by supporting them in uncovering their highest visions, values, and meanings and translate them into their best performances. I work from the inside out because our visions, values, and meanings dictate our behaviour and when these are enriched, behaviour change is easier to accomplish and is sustainable.
Vision and values
Effective visionary leadership
Reigniting passion for work – An executive who is inspired will always outperform an executive who isn’t
Setting and achieving goals – from the inside out
Increasing personal productivity and effectiveness
Preventing executive derailment
Work-life balance, personally and professionally – The well-being of an organization is dependent on the well-being of its leaders
Managing emotions and stress
I offer a 1-day “Access Your Personal Genius” workshop (http:accessyourpersonalgenius.com/intensive). This workshop is based on the work of psychologist Mihalyi Csikszentmihalyi who created the concept of flow. Flow is a psychological space where a person is fully focused, energized, and in full enjoyment of his/her work. Csikszentmihalyi identified a number of components of flow and, in this workshop, participants acquire these components so they can create flow at will. The workshop can be given virtually or in person.
- Neuroscience Lead, Enabling Genius Research Project with Myles Downey, London, UK
- Research associate, Department of Modern Languages, Université du Québec à Chicoutimi
- Neuro-Semantics Modular Trainer, International Society of Neuro-Semantics
- Associate Certified Meta-Coach (ACMC), Meta-Coach Foundation
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Centre for Research on Language, Mind, and Brain, McGill University, Canada
- PhD, Psychology, Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada
- Former Chartered Professional Accountant, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada
- B.Comm, Concordia University, Montreal, Canada
- CA (Chartered Accountant), Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- B Comm., Concordia University, Montreal, Canada
- Member, International society of Neuro-Semantics
- Member, Meta-Coach Foundation
- Member, NeuroLeadership Institute